1. Discover - Engagement begins by listening to the client. We want to know your
goals and limitations for the project.
2. Define - We take what was learned during discovery and analyze the details
We create User experience artifacts such as Use Cases and a User Personas.
3. Design - Design is the first step of the production cycle. Designers are
engaged to determine all of the usability and aesthetic nuance.
4. Develop - The specifics of a development iteration are planned
out during the preceding design step, to ensure to the details
of this are ready to go.
5. Diligence - After the developers are satisfied everything is
functioning properly; the code is pushed to a separate testing
environment, and everyone tests the system objectively,
looking for errors.
6. Deploy - Upon approval from the client, the product exits
the production cycle and is ready to be deployed to the
7. Optimize - Is the product fully engaging users and maximizing
ROI? With Analytics instrumentation, it is possible to identify
issues such as conversion funnel bottlenecking and misdirected traffic.